These HD Converters feature a Billet Stator and will resist damage to the stator section from excessive brake stalling (over 5 seconds)
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter)
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
2,600 RPM Stall. The 70 Series of Torque Converters are some of the most prolific converters ever manufactured under our roof for the Allison transmission. These Converters drive a feel almost stock at part throttle, but once you start leaning on the throttle heavily, watch out! The 1073 is a Dual-Purpose Converter that can be used for Towing moderate loads and also works great with Street/Strip use. The Perfect candidate for this Torque Converter would be a completely stock truck to a heavily modified one that is looking for that magical "best of both worlds."