Driven by a second Bosch CP3 fuel pump, belt pulley and controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module, this kit offers twice as much pumping capacity and increases fuel pressure and horsepower. Adding a PPE Dual Fueler Kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the internal gear driven CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required. In the event the stock pump fails, PPE’s electronic controller will automatically switch full fuel delivery to the Dual Fueler. The Dual Fueler Kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume. If the tuning is modified the fuel pressure can be increased over factory pressure resulting in additional horsepower and torque gains. The PPE Dual Fueler Kit is great for highly modified engines that produce up to 2000 HP and 28,000 PSI!
*This Dual Fueler Kit can come with or without the Bosch CP3 pump, choices available in the "Options Available" tab above.
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt-on installation
- CP3 pump zinc plated brackets
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 6 V-grooves / ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Mounting hardware
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve