To keep the fluid clean, PPE includes a high-powered Neodymium-magnet-equipped fill plug to pull metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the gears and bearings.
Allen head fasteners and a high-performance gasket are included to make installation a quick and painless job.
PPE Differential Covers are made in the USA from High-Quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Combined with the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, PPE’s Differential Covers offer outstanding fluid cooling capabilities not often matched. This cover also holds an extra quart-and-a-half of fluid, offering a bit of added thermal stamina to the rear-end gears on those long hauls.
* Internal and external cooling fins
* Neodymium magnet equipped fill and drain plugs
* Natural finish increases heat transfer.
* Powder coated finish available as a special order
* Mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
* 3/8 inch O-Ring sealed drain plug
* 1 inch stainless steel magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-ring seal
* CMP - 4000 high performance gasket
* 2 tapped ports 1/8 & 1/4 inch temperature probes
2001 to current model year GM 2500/3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5” rear axle